One guy said recently, “I really don’t want to go, so I guess I have to go, right?” “YES!” The less you want to, the more you have to. Please register here. Even if you’ve said verbally that you’re going.
PRICE is $130 is $110 OR LESS depending on number of guys attending & activities. Either way, $50 locks you in and then you can pay the balance on the weekend. More guys = less out of pocket. Register here.
- Leave Friday 6p, to arrive at in Glen Rose by 8:30p. Snacks & game night 9-11:00p. Gathering up for info & a dedication to purpose before lights out.
- Saturday: bfast at 8a. Fly fishing 9a-12p or open time. Lunch at 12n. Ropes course, paintball or hiking in the afternoon. Open time before Dinner at 5pm. 6:30p devo leading to campfire in evening. JJ leading manly worship
- Return Sunday: Breakfast, then worship & “church” Home by 3pm for naps.
Theme is Men’s Vacation; Opening space for God’s presence & power to fill us.
This year, activities include:
- Snacks & Game night on Friday
- Half-day fly fishing (You need a TX license… Yhy can’t we fish in God’s free country, I don’t know!)
- Paintball battle, Saturday PM
- Challenge ropes course (figuring less than 15 guys would want to do this)
- Campfire with obligatory round of “Kumbaya” led by JJ.
- Sunday AM “service”
We’re looking for 25 guys to step up.