Restoration Share It Tree
Giving Locally, Regionally and Globally
Locally, we are sponsoring families in need from our partner school, Old Town Elementary. The school counselor has worked with the parents to know the children’s wants and wishes. Look for the red tags on our Share It Tree, purchase the items listed and bring them to the church, with the tags attached, by December 13th.
Regionally, we are partnering with our sister church, Misionera del Pacto in La Villa, TX as they minister in the community of San Joaquin de Soto, Mexico. The people of this area are in need of basic necessities, and we will also provide some fun toys for the kids. Look for the green tags on the Share It Tree, purchase the items and bring them to the church, with the tags attached, by December 20th.
Globally, the Evangelical Covenant Church has partnered with World Vision in the mission to transform the lives of children in the Congo. Sponsoring a child provides clean water, education, health and development. Restoration families have been sponsoring Congo Kids since 2013. Pick from the blue tags on the Share It Tree, on December 13th. though January 10th.
For more on our global ministry in the the People’s Republic of Congo at the Covenant Kids Congo website.
We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and the love you have for all God’s people. (Colossians 1:4)
Here are some other ways that you can get involved:
- Care Calendars are active for families in Restoration who have had babies and an elderly couple whose in need of extra care and friendship.
- Joining one of our Cleaning teams helps you make new friends and serves a vital need here at the church!
- Restoration is active with Meals-on-Wheels in Round Rock. Meals are delivered Fridays during lunch hours.
- We’re wanting to provide Literacy Partners to Old Town Elementary to help every 3rd grader learn to love reading! The committment is once-a-week for a little as 30 minutes. Learn more about Education Connection here.
- Do you know of available job openings? We have friends in need of new places of employment. Let us know!