This is a reminder that we’ll be gathering for worship and hosting our Annual Celebration/Meeting THIS SUNDAY!
Please make it a priority to attend and participate!
Sunday 01/17/16 Schedule:
- 9:30am Worship (*Including affirmation of new members!)
- 10:30am Annual Celebration/Meeting (*See Agenda below)
- 11:15am Worship
- Call meeting to order and determine quorum
- Approval of minutes of August 30, 2015 semiannual congregational meeting
- Pastor’s report: Simon Guevara, Senior Pastor
- Treasurer’s annual financial report
- Presentation and adoption of budget for 2016
- Elect Treasurer and one Council member (*See Bios below)
- Chair’s reflections and remarks
The 2016 Nomination Committee is excited to present the following candidates for your consideration:
Doug Cooper—Treasurer (One year term) Bio: Doug is active in Men’s Ministry and comes with a level of passion and sense of call to the critical role of Treasurer. “I come from Enid, OK, and became a Christian in 1977. I received a B.S. Psychology from Oklahoma State University in 1990, and earned my M.B.A. from LeTourneau University in 2004. I worked for National Instruments for over 15 years in various sales roles, tech support and providing the tariff classifications/export restrictions world wide for all of the products and materials exported and imported. I was blessed to be married to Vanessa in 2008, and even more blessed to have our son, Lucas, in 2010. Our family started attending Restoration at the end of 2014.” (*Doug was nominated by his wife, Vanessa!)
Paulo Vieira – Council Member (3-year term)
Bio: Paulo is a veteran leader here at Restoration having served on Council for six years from 2008-2014 including having served as the Chair. For the past two years, Paulo has been on “break” from Council leadership but is always active in leadership including co-leading Love & Respect marriage ministry with his wife, Kelyndra and overseeing the building renovation project this year. He is always active on the Worship team where he runs sounds and help manage our tech.
These candidates will be presented and up for election at at this Sunday’s Annual Meeting of Restoration Covenant Church to be held at 10:30a.
Leave a Reply